Thursday, March 27, 2008

Look familiar?

We arrived in Nantucket to today to temperatures well below what they were from where we hailed. Also, I noticed something when we landed at Nantucket Memorial Airport. The control tower is the actual one pictured constantly in the sitcom, Wings. I don't guess they actually filmed the series here, but the tower they showed in between scenes was the real thing. Also, we flew to Nantucket in that same kind of airplane Joe and Brian Hacket flew. Go figure.

We just ate at the Even Keel Cafe. I've never had seafood like that before. The clam chowder was excellent, but that was expected. The scallops, oh wow. I've never been a huge fan of scallops, but these were in another league. I think I'm going to like this place.

The control tower at Nantucket Airport



Katherine cooking her feet

No comments: