Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I QUIT.

I can't think of anything for C. Oh well, that saved me a lot of trouble before I got to X. Laura, I'm interested to see what you put; X-ray and xylophone are not allowed. Anyway, I'll just play a little catch up. There have been a few things I've been wanting to put on here for a while now, and I don't think I need the alphabet to get back into blogging. I just need to suck it up and get to typing.

Did you people know that we have a grocery store right next to our house that doesn't charge us for parking? I know, it's crazy. You can just pull your car up to their store, drive into a parking space, leave your car, and no one asks you for a dime. There's not even a parking meter. I don't know what we're going to do when we leave Christiansburg. I guess we'll have to park on the street, because I refuse to pay to park when I'm buying groceries. It's just not right.

1 comment:

LT (and Max) said...

awww...sammer...don't quit already!

yes. x will be a challenge. we'll see what happens.