Thursday, May 7, 2009

Time is Flying

Little Nita is four weeks old today and what a joy she is! She seems so aware... like she can understand what you are saying to her. Her attitude is more grown up, too! She likes to be held sitting up, so she can check everything out. And she loves to be talked to.

I'm doing well too... just generally sleep-deprived. My memory is failing, my vocabulary seems to be deteriorating, and I can't concentrate as well as before. But, of course, it is worth it. What was life like before this little blessing? Hmmm, I can't remember.


Here are some pictures from Easter:






And here are a couple we took today...


Check out this smile!!!

4 comments:

Marty said...

I think she looks like Sambo when she smiles!

Olivia said...

Thank You for posting new pics!!! Oh, she is beautiful. Please tell her we are going to have some serious bonding time in June!

The Beamer's said...

She looks like a little Sam! I know you are just loving every second with her. She is adorable. Sutton has that polo dress!!!!

mary straton said...

she is lovely! Congratulations!