Friday, July 27, 2007

We're getting a dog this Saturday!!!

Yep, that's right. This Saturday morning a dog will be delivered to our door. 'Her' name is Leroy. She's a mutt, but she's a nice dog...... laid back and easy going. Ok ok, we're just keeping her for a week for some friends, but I'm looking forward to it. Our house is always a little more interesting with a dog around. We've kept her before, and except for a little puke on our new rug everything went fine.

One thing I like to do is mess with her when we're gone. I setup Katherine's laptop in the kitchen hooked up to a webcam. I set it up so that I can view the webcam and broadcast sound from the Virginia Tech laboratory. That way I can check on her while I'm gone, and if I get bored I say "Here Leroy!" and watch her run around the house looking for who's talking...... simple entertainment I guess.

On a different note, most of our readers (all 7 of you) might not have seen our house in Virginia. I put up a picture below. Maybe we'll take some of the inside sometime soon.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

1) Having a dog is the #1 greatest thing you can do for yourself. Can Sophie and Leroy be pen-pales? A long distance friendship?
Let me know.

2) I loveth the home. So presh.

Sam H said...

1) never...........ever

2) thanks

haileyrenea said...

that really is the cutest house EVER. and i love the porch furniture.

i'm impressed. and i'm coming to visit.

h

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

I love your house!!!! It's so cute!!!

Unknown said...

i need to see a pic. of your son/daughter. My mom says that you are adopting one.

I hope it is a boy. (and I hope he is cute). I will want to sniff him/her soon.

thank you.

XOXO-
Sophie.

Sam H said...

Heather, Leroy is a girl dog that can't type like Sophie can.

Tracy~ said...

Funny comments.

cute house!

Trace~